Have you been dealing with loss and grief or with some kind of trauma? And are you seeking counseling for anxiety, depression, or anger in the Chestnut Hill area of Philadelphia? I am a psychologist with thirty years experience helping people deal with these issues and with relationship problems, eating disorders, and substance abuse. I take Aetna and Medicare insurance. My typical fees are reasonable and affordable.
It is easy to get started. Call me at (267) 909-7584 and I will respond to you within 24 hours. We can get acquainted by phone and set up an appointment right away.
I provide an accepting and safe environment which can help you to explore the issues that that bother you. Together we can find new ways of thinking, feeling, and behaving so that you can live a more rewarding and satisfying life. I listen carefully and with compassion. I am attuned to the individual needs of my clients, and I organize a treatment plan that fits each person.
I help people who are-
- Struggling with depression
- Experiencing anxiety
- Dealing with anger
- Having trouble dealing with a loss
- Having trouble at work or school
- Having trouble with relationships
- Experiencing Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Experiencing an eating disorder
- Struggling with substance abuse
- Struggling with OCD
- Dealing with a dissociative disorder, including Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID)
So, if you are seeking help with the anxiety, depression, or anger that can go along with loss and grief, with trauma, or with other distressing experiences, I will be glad to work with you. When you call at (267) 909-7584, we will set up an appointment based on your convenience